The quality and efficiency are our aim and our main competitive factors are the foundation of our prestigious commercial results and our statement both nationally and internationally.
Competence, fairness, professionalism, commitment, application of strict quality standards, full compliance with environmental standards and sharing of know-how have always been our guiding principles and have enabled us to become a leading reference for the waste treatment sector.
Behind the works realized by Coparm there is an organizational machine of great experience, driven by a strong motivation and the following commitments:
• continuously improve the performance and value of the organization;
• ensure compliance with legislation on safety and the environment;
• meet the needs of its customers;
• consider the views of stakeholders in the process of improvement of the company;
• prevent and mitigate pollution;
• prevent injuries and illnesses and mitigate risks to safety and health.
These commitments are implemented on a daily basis within each project site and through the adoption of an integrated management system for quality, environment and safety at the continuous improvement of performance and inspired by the ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 that are today the state of ‘art on the matter.